For an SME business to manage the relocation of its own IT and telephony infrastructure is a huge undertaking. In recent years, IT relocation has become integral to any office move and failed office relocation projects have become one of the most common causes of disaster recovery events.
Trust BenITech To Relocate Your IT Infrastructure
Small businesses in London turn to BenITech to oversee the relocation of their office IT because they are too busy managing their own workloads and lack experience in liaising with critical third party suppliers (such as BT and internet service providers), to ensure all services arrive on time and in the right order.
BenITech's helpful and experienced team will remove the burden from your IT relocation, guaranteeing a well-planned and well-executed transfer:
- BenITech provides you with comprehensive pre-move consulting.
- Our IT relocation consultants advise on all areas including ordering new phone lines, the physical relocation of hardware and the setup of internet phone lines.
- We’ll manage your phone line and internet migration, liaising with suppliers such as BT, Easynet and Virgin.
- BenITech engineers will be onsite to supervise every aspect of your move, ensuring your business is operational on the Monday morning following the relocation
- We will communicate with you at every stage to ensure you know exactly what will be happening and when.
- BenITech takes ownership of your IT relocation project and our friendly engineers will keep you one step ahead of any potential issues.
- We take steps to ensure disruption is minimised in the event of any unforeseen problems arising.
- You’ll be free to carry on running your business.
Allow one of the most trusted IT support companies in London to help relieve you of the burden of your office move. Call us today for your free consultation.